Privacy & Security Policy
Privacy & Security
First. We do not rent, sell or in anyway distribute our customer information or e-mails to any third party for marketing purposes. Your privacy is important to us and is completely guaranteed from a human decision to share your information. When you give us your e-mail, payment information, address or phone number during the ordering process they are used for order confirmation, shipping, and order follow-up of your order. Your data IS shared with third parties such a credit card processors, Google Check Out or PayPal to process your order and with a shipping company such as USPS, FedEx or UPS.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Road Rash Tees' web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose.
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Road Rash Tees' web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Road Rash Tees at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Road Rash Tees' web site are provided "as is" Road Rash Tees makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Road Rash Tees does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Road Rash Tees or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials onRoad Rash Tees’Internet site, even if Road Rash Tees or a Road Rash Tees authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Road Rash Tees’ web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors.Road Rash Tees does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.Road Rash Tees may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Road Rash Tees does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Road Rash Tees has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Road Rash Tees of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Road Rash Tees web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of INDIANA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information Road Rash Tees Collects
Information Collection and Use by Road Rash Tees
Road Rash Tees collects user submitted information such as name, email address, and age to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the Road Rash Tees service.
Road Rash Tees also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
We may also use a user's email address to send updates, a newsletter, order follow-ups or news regarding the service. Road Rash Tees will only email you from a corporate account email. You may prevent Road Rash Tees newsletters from being sent to any email address you control by un-checking the box in your account under newsletter preferences or be unsubscribing via an email we send you. You may unsubscribe from any follow-up email we send by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email. You may not unsubscribe from any email that involves the ordering process or communication deemed necessary to deliver a purchase to you.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.